Covid-19 Hotel Program - New York City
On Friday, May 15, 2020, the City of New York will open registration for its FREE COVID-19 Hotel Program. The COVID-19 Hotel Program provides select individuals and groups (e.g., healthcare workers) a place to stay to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
The City of New York's COVID-19 Hotel Program provides free hotel stays, up to 28 days, to eligible New Yorkers who cannot isolate where they live and frontline workers in the healthcare industry who wish to reduce the risk of transmission at home. This will help New York City stop the spread of COVID-19.
The City of New York is proud to support frontline workers in the healthcare industry by providing free hotel stays to those currently working to address the COVID-19 crisis.
Who is eligible for the NYC COVID-19 Hotel Program?
- If you are a healthcare worker or volunteer in a healthcare setting and are unable to live apart from others in your household. You will need to be currently employed or volunteering to provide care and/or services (clinical or nonclinical) in a healthcare, community-based or home-based setting within New York City where you are at risk of being exposed to or contracting COVID-19; and temporarily unable to live at home as you continue to work and provide services to New Yorkers.
- If you are a New Yorker who has COVID-19 sick or lives with someone who has COVID-19 and are unable to live apart from others in your household, you may be eligible for a temporary hotel stay.
- If you are a healthcare provider authorized to refer patients to hotels, access the healthcare providers portal.
Note: If you are currently sick and seeking a place to self-isolate while you recover from COVID-19, please review information about the referral process through select community healthcare providers below. If you are a healthcare worker being discharged from a hospital and unable to self-isolate while recovering at home, please review referral options with your hospital's discharge planner.
MAKE A RESERVATION
- Make Your Hotel Reservation
- Extend or Modify Your Current Hotel Reservation
- Make A Reservation on Behalf of a Client/Patient
Disclaimer: As per NYC's COVID-19 Hotel Program, you will need to certify that you meet all of the eligibility requirements listed above. You are responsible for any fees the City incurs for your stay if you are found to have submitted any fraudulent information. Once you complete your reservation, you will receive a hotel booking confirmation email within 12 hours.
Rooms will be reserved for up to 28 days, but workers should only use rooms as needed. Extensions will be considered. Incidentals are not included with your stay and the hotel may ask for a credit card upon check-in. You can also request to cancel, modify or extend your hotel reservation once your 28 days is over. Modify your existing reservation.